Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sleeping Covered. It's not Work, it's a Bike Shop.

The dentist two mornings in a row is putting a dent in the bike schedule.  And truth be told, the eating schedule too.  So today I'm skipping bike, and eat.  Let's talk about sleep!

The best sleeper in the house is Tiger.  How can any creature sleep so much?  EatSleepRepeatEatSleepRepeat.  One theroy goes that every time he wakes up from a nap he thinks it's a new day, and therefore breakfast time.




Pepper can sleep too but only if we work her hard.



And the new girl, Gypsy, would no doubt be a bit PO'd if I posted any of her rather unsightly sleep poses.  Shaved belly, new scar, and all that.   So I'll cut her some slack and show her big beautiful eyes wide open.



As for the rest of us, no bikin', no eatin', and unfortunately no sleepin' either.  It's a Tuesday.  Off to work.   Actually, Popeye goes to "work".  I go to the "bike shop".  How can you call it work when all you do is talk to people about what kind of bike they need?



When you can't be eating or sleeping, and you can't be on a bike, then at least you can be talking about it!  Time to go!  See you later, Tiger.  I'll be home in time to wake you up for 2nd breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a cockroach of the road.

Ok, I just like saying it.   I am a cockroach of the road. A year or two ago an Austrailian study came out where over 50% of drivers sai...