Friday, May 14, 2010

girl stuff

OK who saw Kathie Lee and Hoda do their show with no make yesterday?

Yeah, I didn't see it either, but there were enough news segments and recaps that I felt I did.

Thanks to you KL and H!  You've convinced me.  I will try wearing make up again!  It irritates my eyes, but hey what's pain and possible blindness when the "face" of reality can cause such irritation in the eyes of others?  If the two of you can look that rough without make up, what chance to do I have with my bike shop clothing and bag lady hair? 

Eyeliner!  That's the ticket, girls! 

(Lots and lots of eyeliner.)    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a cockroach of the road.

Ok, I just like saying it.   I am a cockroach of the road. A year or two ago an Austrailian study came out where over 50% of drivers sai...