Friday, April 16, 2010

Baby's Got New Shoes

Thursday Big Brother and his Best Betty made their departure, and suddenly I realized the Fire XC pros I sent for hadn't arrived!  Yikes! 

One more quick jaunt to the mud and sand of Wickham Park convinced me that I had better get hold of some knobbies before the race this weekend. 

It would have been shorter to drive directly to the bike shop but the mudfest necessitated a shower for both Killer and me before heading up to Merritt Island.  Geesh, just can't stay away from that place, even when I take time off! 

But as it turned out, I was able to stay away this one time.  The new tires were waiting on the doorstep when I got home.  Hooray!


And, with perfect timing, Popeye arrived home and immediately put them on and Stans'd 'em up for me!  (My hero!)


From baby shoes...

to big boy tires,

 Killer really looks the part now. 

I am almost hoping there's mud at Alva this weekend!

If not, at least the squirrels will hear us coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a cockroach of the road.

Ok, I just like saying it.   I am a cockroach of the road. A year or two ago an Austrailian study came out where over 50% of drivers sai...