Monday, April 7, 2014


Our friend Rick, gone one week.  I went through and sorted out some pictures.  At a loss for words.  

Now, at three weeks, words still have not come.  But here are the pictures, at least.  No particular order.



Alva, Nov 2013
 
 
 
Touring Ft Myers
Thanksgiving 2013

Rick and Matt with Thomas Alva Edison
 
 
 
The perfect tour guides know the perfect tour ending. 
Lita and Rick
Ft Myers, 2013 
 
 
 
 
Bike's lined up at the Cassita Bike shop
It took Rick and Matt 2 hours to coax the pedal back together
when I whacked it on a rock at the Croom 50..
Perseverance plus!
 
 
 
packed up for departure
Withlacoochee
Feb 2012
 
 
If you have to break a chain, Rick was the guy to have along.
Field repair.  Croom 2011
 
 
 
Arrival at Withlacoochee for the Croom 50, 2011
 
 
 
What a boy scout, huh?
Bike Patrol. 
Assignment: Riding Sweep
Caloosahatchie XTerra, 2010 
 
 
 
Jack Rabbit, 2012
 
 
 

Rick Jendrysik.
Gone,
never forgotten.

 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Actually, that was me helping my great friend Rick convert to SingleSpeed after he broke his chain...he finished 35 that day and I went on to do the 50. I think that we solidified what I consider to be a great friendship on that day at that spot...thanks for a tearful reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jim, Now you've done it - everyone will know what a nice guy you are. They'll all be flagging you down should they need repairs. I think I must have caught up to you guys mid-conversion. I probably assumed it was Rick helping someone else, just because that's the kind of guy he was!

    ReplyDelete

I am a cockroach of the road.

Ok, I just like saying it.   I am a cockroach of the road. A year or two ago an Austrailian study came out where over 50% of drivers sai...