Friday, November 11, 2011

This old house has gotta go!

We did it.  We are finally moved out.

Whoa, the old place looks even worse empty.

Here's a quick trip through.  Featuring the walls I hate, the kitchen I hate, and the waterfront lot that everyone loves.

Sometime in the next couple weeks, hopefully there will be a video with a lot more action. 

Featuring a bulldozer.






Here's a few still shots if the video is still being cantankerous. 




Even the dock and seawall need repair after last months's no-name storm.  It's supposed to be easier once the house is out of the way.

So.  It's quiet now, but that's about to change.  Hopefully sometime in the next couple weeks.

Can't be too soon for us.



2 comments:

  1. Video Currently Not Available. What a let down! I was looking forward to seeing it. (-Amy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the video. It seems to work intermittently. Perhaps we can get it figured out - if my personal technician can find the time later.

    ReplyDelete

I am a cockroach of the road.

Ok, I just like saying it.   I am a cockroach of the road. A year or two ago an Austrailian study came out where over 50% of drivers sai...