Friday, November 27, 2009

This is Florida. We don't need no Stinkin' Mountains!

It's the day after Thanksgiving, a traditional recovery day. The new aerobars are adjusted to the best of my ability from a standing-over-the-bike position, so it's time to get rolling! It's been early Christmas around here all week. New laptop came early, the aerobars are on my Madone, and the Leprechaun I married is already out on his brand new Trek 6.9. Life is good. But it's recovery day, more from feasting than the pre turkey ride yesterday, so it's on-on to aerobar adjustments, wrenches in bento for easy reaching....

Wind!
We definitely don't need no stinkin mountains today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a cockroach of the road.

Ok, I just like saying it.   I am a cockroach of the road. A year or two ago an Austrailian study came out where over 50% of drivers sai...